It's finally Fall! Wait?! Is it?! I know, I know! The weather forecast shows 95 degrees and there's no trace of cold crisp air yet. However, my house is now full of pumpkins and fall scented candles which means Fall is kinda around the corner and it is time to plan! This is your chance to be super extra organized, just like you promised your 2018-self that you'd be the following year. I know that planning for family photos can be stressful. Believe me, I've been on the other side! So as the super helpful and friendly photographer that I thrive to be, I have once again put together a mood board/outfit guide for you! There's links and everything! - (pats herself on the back for this) - I know!
Click on each item listed below to be taken to the shopping listing.
Burnt Orange Dress
A-Line Black Skirt
Girl’s Knee High Socks
Women’s Skirt (I actually own this skirt and love it!)
And here's some more inspo: *not my photos, just outfit inspiration!
Places I love to shop:
Off Broadway Shoes
5 tips: Remember!
1) Stay away from big logos, Disney characters printed on shirts as well as Apple watches, fitbits, etc...
2) Don't match, coordinate! Colors compliments each other! It is super outdated to have every family member wear matching colored pants and shirts. Mix and match!
3) Try on and set outfits together in advance. Set them up on the bed or on the floor to see how the whole family outfit combinations looks like when it's all together. Try them on beforehand to make sure they all fit and look flattering.
4) White looks good with everything. When in doubt, throw in some white!
5) Ask for help: if you want my opinion or help, you're more than welcome to text or email me some options!