Spring is around the corner and I couldn't be more excited! Honestly, there's just so much to be excited for. Warmer weather, flowers, sunshine, greenery and all the new spring sessions coming my way. And as a bonus, wedding season!
Spring is a beautiful time, especially for pictures. If you're considering getting in front of the camera in the next couple of months, this is the blog post for you. Well, mainly for the ladies haha
As a good planner that I am (or try to be), I decided to go ahead and find my clients some pretty outfit options for the upcoming sessions. If you're planning on having a session with me soon, here are my outfit finds for this Spring!
1) LULU'S (links at the bottom)
Keeping it neutral is classic! You'll never look at these photos, years down the road and think "ugh, why did I go with this stupid outfit?!" or "Why did I choose this awful print?". Florals are always in when it comes to Spring, as well as pastel colors.
1) Dusty Blue Satin Dress - Midi - $79
2) White Suits Button Front Dress - $48
3) Glam Nude Wrap Maxi Dress - $80
4) Boho Mustard Yellow Jumpsuit - $80
5) Chic Olive Green Striped Duster Robe - $66
1) Women Floral Off The Shoulder Split Chiffon Maxi Beach Dress - $22
2) Angashion Women's Dresses-Summer Floral Bohemian Spaghetti Strap Button Down - $22
3) Pink Lily Boutique
1) Never Enough Summer Blouse - $38
2) Reflect My Heart Striped Romper Coral - $48
3) Always My Sweetest Love Romper Blue - $54
That's a lot of options for the ladies! However, I know men usually prefer to shop for clothes locally. So guess what?! Here are some Old Navy finds for the guys! These are some easy pieces that can be paired with jeans, kakis, etc...
4) OLD NAVY
1) Soft-Washed Jersey Henley for Men - $14.99
2) Light-Wash Flex Denim Jacket for Men - $30.00
3) Slim-Fit Built-In Flex Everyday Oxford Shirt For Men - $11.97
4) Slim-Fit Built-In Flex Striped Everyday Shirt for Men - $34.99
I'm super ready for the new season and I can't wait to meet new couples, families, babies and fur babies!
If you haven't booked your Spring session yet and would like to do so, email or message me and let's get you in the books!